2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com ese New Year later o

Condition of paying, the language is soft have never given any further her father is any alone with me together of opportunity.And, the language is soft direct and her father said, she and I is sincerely love each other, 2 people are all the one and only in the other party heart.
Perfectly right, the language is soft to is really the one and only in my heart, she is different from pure Yan and small cloud, autumn orchid and light snow.The pure Yan is a loving angel in my heart, small cloud is to guard an angel, the autumn orchid is to dance an angel, the light snow is a pure angel, the language is soft water absolute being Mi then imperial concubine.They are all the one and only in my heart, can not act for.
As for Zhao Ya, blue snow Ning and easy Zhi Die, I and they of haven't cultivated deeper feelings to come out.White Wei elder sister and I of, it is a natural affection to seem to be more rather than love.
Since the language soft house came back, my business is very smooth.No matter is the perfume a company still a real estate company, all got a substantial progress.
But at language soft birthday that day, I at villa big Yan guest, although don't invite what honored guest of coming of type, basic is all some persons of purple Yun perfume, the real estate of Jia Zhi, everyone has fun very happily.Three females who stay Peking all send us/me a gift, Zhao Ya also transported the expensive fashionable dresses of a few most fashionable beauties by air to come over in the United States.White Wei elder sister, light snows all came, the light snow even returned to is also adorer rain of the autumn orchid at the same time her those two good friends fine bring with Lin Lin.
Chen Jia also sent a person to come over, the Chen Jia master son made moves not stingy, with the result that the language is soft and then many an absolutely valuable jewelry.However language soft personality lead simple life very much, she almost is how to don't take jewelry.See to this valuable jewelry about have to be covered with dust to jewel box in the days to come in!
Most make me shocked of BE, I the rival in love in the Nanking Zhang Kang Nian unexpectedly transported 999 white roses by air to come over, spirit I absolutely the beards all raise …… , I can have no so long beard.However the language is soft to see me thus angry, happy must match a Long mouth not, say that my animation is her best gift.Finally, I am to all donate that 999 white roses to one to sweep detergent hour work in anger, with the result that all female kids is blaming and scolding my reckless waste of grain!
However I but eloquently say:"The white rose of rival in love sends with me of red rose, absolutely irreconcilable!"
The day after inside, perfume company the second production line has been already welled order, American square started delivering goods.That evening, I received an unexpected telephone.A round long don't contact of person You You the ground say to me:", We already unfamiliar get even can the words not say?Affair concerning production line why, you didn't seek me and elder sister?"
I hear that voice and signed foolish live.Is a Li Nuo, in American grand canyon one of mine "five princesses"s, I once had a life to hand over to gather most intimately with her, but that is also I the grievously sorry during a lifetime, so because of her for rise after of various unexpected obstacleses, I have no complaint.
"Li Nuo, you ……are you O.K.?Execuse me, I don't think I still entitle to is as converse as you, so ……"
The Li Nuo was silent in the telephone a short while, she once the You You sigh and say:", You trust.I have already had boyfriend, can't continue to disrupt your life.You after breaking up with cousin, now with cousin together?"
I can not tell a lie to her and have to say:"Yes, I now and the pure Yan is together.But father of pure Yan still keeps opposing us, so now our relations is still a secret.To, are you how can anyone know?"
Li Nuo says:"Is a pure Yan to tell mine, she make me don't tell others.The pure Yan is a good girl, your affirmation very of love she.Bless you."
Is a bit depressed in my heart, have to lightly say:"Thank you, also wish you happy."
The Li Nuo suddenly sighed an one breath and asked a way:", Do you still remember the Di Anna's police officer of Chris?"
My wry smile says:"Certainly, ours'five princesses'of a, all can not forget during a lifetime."
Li Nuo says:"Yes, we can not forget that time, but the time from a distance jilts we at behind.Chris Di Anna's elder sister also handed over a new boyfriend, is that we break out of canyon, on a plane her that colleague gram Man police officer.She invite me with her together at Chinese of Chinese New Year later on soon go to China to travel, and at the right moment come to seek you."
I tiny tiny one Zheng, immediately say:"Welcome you to China to travek, the pure Yan knew to will be definitely very happy."
The Li Nuo smiled for a while and said:", I will also bring you the boyfriend to look over.If you say to still go, I continue to associate with him.If you see not to the eye, I sever diplomatic relations with him.How?"
I am one Leng, Mao, wench you why give me this life and death to the big power of Duo, even if is your parents also is not likely to have privilege like this?But I also only the wry smile say:"Good, elder brother when the time comes like to you adjudicate for a while, whether that young man go together with ascend my princess,beats by dre australia!"
And Li Nuo converse behind, my heart again Shu suddenly returned to that hard forget of date inside.Suffer an enemy to make track for to kill dangerously, break wall obstructing of Qian for sky, the fire snake system enemy of breathtaking, suffer rattlesnake of urgent time, know that oneself eats unique have flavor food of touched difficult to express time, struggle in the flood of life and death alive or dead time, see the pure Yan namely die sad desire cut off of time, the mistake eats dark hole in strange flower romantic time, the break out of livings the surprise of weather time ……
As long as how to may can forget again person, who once experienced these, ?!We are honestly matchless to concern mutually in the canyon, even all want in the world than the most close brothers sisters intimate harmonious get many.Remember our heart at that time is like connect arrive a cake of general.
However,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, be in transit to move.We separated after, my this only men also wasn't the girls only knight any more, while they also aren't mine "princess" any more.Most make people hard to accept of BE, I ever affectionate person the son unexpectedly became painful source in my memory and let me suffered to infinitely distress!The only pure Yan has still been providing warmth for me up to now, it make me resolve to succeed ……
In the end of November, city north the engineering invite bids a formal beginning.Consumedly out of the blue of BE, our company completely didn't meet any holdout to easily take down mark.Ever idea's thinking to be medium ruthlessness to fight to kill completely don't appear, even the Rong Rong points out of the five greatest rivals unexpectedly and basically didn't appear in this time spot of invitation to bid!
Chen Shi withdraws me to also find out reason, probably was the son of master to make to me some repair.But why the Rong city real estate, the real estate of Hao Lin, comfortable lake real estate, more show real estates don't take part in a bid?This time although the engineering isn't Guangzhou this year the biggest engineering, also calculate rare big fat meat of a cake of, those jackal and wolves when become thus good kind,Beats By Dre Justbeats, will pass up an opportunity like this!
However, at after with white Wei elder sister's an appointment in, I just knew factual true facts.We Jia Zhi of medium mark in fact is several aspect influences facilitate, the as early as bid starts for previous week, our company already drive already decided is medium mark unit.On the other hand is certainly a white Wei elder sister horse, let to save the Wei beat hello for parties concerned;Is Chen Jia on the other hand the master son don't know to proceed from the reason why, not only didn't make Chen Shi take part in a bid, anti- the Zhi pouring to help Jia carried on some kind of operations;The third reason comes from my idea to anticipate very much, unexpectedly was the emollient opponent that Liu An Bang passes Liu to recover to bid for a few preparation to directly beat to receive and nakedly make them don't want to participate in this time bid.
I only infinitely appreciate when hearing the first is causal, hence hug the white Wei to the bosom to without restraint love, let her feel my feelings and enthusiasm.However after knowing the second reason, I but the wry smile get up.I know that the face that master's son is completely hurtling Rong Rong just does like this.At least we are in the Jia Zhi, the Rong Rong still occupies very big share be not?And the Jia Zhi was originally the strenuous effort of Rong Rong, if it could not thoroughly operate and develop, how may that Rong Rong have peace of mind to study abroad?
However the third reason but make me surprised must almost surprised shout.Did Liu An Bang turn sex?To know he unexpectedly makes Liu recover to stick his/her neck out to go to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论