2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre studio at the Lu Ni of par

Landlord doesn't want to forget, I can do business with those Yi persons isn't a year and two years."
Have never waited Shi Guan to protect to talk, I again openings say:
"Certainly, if landlord is really afraid to lose money in business, I can is 400,002 silvers, your little money of landlord not, you have the body of 10%, and the silk of workshop I procure according to the market price, you see how?"
Words just spoke, I some penitence, I spoke this too suddenly, so good condition, people would be also ill at ease.
"Do not know why the enemy landlord regards highly our Shi Jia thus?"
"Although Shi Jia not ability compared with those, but in my eyes, Shi Jia has a very big advantage, that be in numerous silk workshops, only Shi Jia is to hire a worker!And Shi Jia is regardless also good in the folks, still just the silk industry also have good prestige very all, all of these are what I want to rely ons, in my eyes these all worth top 10% of body!"
Shi Guan protected to deliberate for a while, the sudden openings said:
"Enemy landlord, you 400,002.Although we say to is small small family in the door, but still some bottoms, 100,002, have 20%, how?Enemy landlord say quite good, beg in the rich and honored insurance, this time I Bo this!"
I shake and say:
"Landlord should be to have 30%, because of all affairs hereafter need landlord to worry."
Shi Guan protected to originally still want openings, however I be just say;
"If say that landlord refuses, I also have to walk person."
Shi Guan protects to looking at me and smiled to smile to say:
"Now that the enemy landlord say so, I also no longer decline!"
"Ha ha."I also put a voice to say with smile.
This business looks, I am to suffer a los, but I just point silver.But from managed purchasing affairs all need not I to worry, and the affair of sale wanted to pass my hand and also had later the purchase of raw silk, these still have very big profits space.
I protect with Shi Guan in the den, the company measures later the item of the cooperation.
"Landlord, the sale concerning silk, there is also purchasing of raw silk, I will exclusively let that several shopkeepers for being responsible for to Be detailed to talk with you, I hope when the time comes you can completely set out here from the workshop, don't have scruples about me."
Listen to I say these, Shi Guan preserves some doubt grounds to looking at me.Ask a way:
"Enemy landlord, say those sell silk and raw silk of isn't all your own business?"
"BE!"
"But why want like this trouble?"
Explain in detail this, really fee I manily argument, preach a reason to raise example, however finally on the whole is give° this very simple truth to speak understand.
After all raw silk although saying to sell an outside can earning many money.But hereafter have there is department Ya the door of forbearance, Be different from past convenience, and the raw silk became the words of silk, and then had to very greatly increase in value to in this way constitute an industry chain.To hereafter of do to greatly there is very big advantage.
On that evening, Shi Guan protects to entertain me, woman see protect to nearby sit at Shi Guan, is also a little bit surprised in my heart.In this age, the woman is generally ability not at the another man is on table of in front have a meal, only a kind of circumstance exception, that is a Yan!The time with no outsider, have no so many stipulations.
Don't thought of that Shi Guan protects to entertain me with Yan in the house,beats by dre studio, this makes me feeling some to be overwhelmed by special favor, this isn't to say that you are a Hou Ye, Wang Ye can enjoy of, only lead you as bosom friend good friend, would do so.
Loitered the twoth in the prosperous Ze town, I and Shi Guan's protecting every day two people was all engaged to prepare and plan the affair of workshop, however all O.K. is a familiar light car road, although is a little bit large-scale, but the concrete aspect have no dissimilarity, nothing but be purchase a place, and knit machine, purchase and employ the affair like the worker.
After instilling the production principle that the flowing water divide the work to Shi Guan to protect, Shi Guan protects to also worship more to me and requests me to stay to stay several more days again and again.
However I roughly of the affair of this place mostly of arrangement like after, I and rich and honored Wu Tang send off in what Shi Guan protected under left a prosperous Ze town to return to Suzhou, then have no again excessively stop over, direct rush island in the mirror lake to go.
In addition to and Shi Jia is joint venture to set up silk workshop of accident, I still left 100,002 silver tickets, give Shi Jia to help me the best silk that am down below to procure quality.
More than ten days' route of travel finally returned to top in island in the mirror lake and early and early heard a notice of public all come together at the wharf greet me, even if is island in the mirror lake top those foreigners for falling also came out a lot.
I certainly can't think these people sincerely come out to greet mine, don't seeing these guys can not get into hinterland, but their news also very quick, estimate that they early have to arrive to have the department Ya the affair of the door as well.
The second inside radicle benefit of Italy there is also the Lu Ni of Holland, these two people can are all person who has already signed contract with me, if say have department Ya this time the door is true on setting up, they very may will to those I sell to their things to feel the dissatisfaction on the price, after all the monopoly is different from the competition.
The treasure son looking at to rush since then, I bent from the waist to embrace, then raised in own bosom and brushed him with the beard Chi of chin childish small face, say with a smile:
"The treasure son is long Gao, all so heavy."
"Daddy, we also want to embrace."See I embrace treasure son at in the bosom, those two small guys are some not glad.Put down the treasure son, I smile to say to that cloud son:
"Like well, the daddy each one embraces."
Embrace two small guys all later on, I handed over to the Feng Luan the kid in the hand, then arrived at the Lu Ni of part and second inside radicle benefit in front, two people hurriedly say "hello" with me.



Chapter 322 went home

"Enemy welcomes your to return."
"My dear of of two friends, don't know that you live here at me of can still habit?"
The second inside radicle benefit is tiny to bend from the waist, smile to answer to say:
"The persons on the island are all very passionate, we also live very happily."
I also happily smiled for a while, then said:
"We really appreciate that the everybody can greet me, I will hold the party in the mansion and hope that severals can be present tomorrow."
Lu Ni and second inside the radicle benefit said towards seeing for a while, :
"We definitely arrive punctually, hadn't once tasted for a long time delicious of Chinese vegetables."
"Ha ha."Several individuals all happily smiled, I and Lu Ni they told an offense, then leave wharf together with family, walk toward in home.
The knowing me has to come back, the in home also cans not helps to want to greatly put dinner party naturally, after using supper, public also all left very tactfully, is three small guys also all drive the Ya wreath of home to keep on taking, only a few women who leaves in home and I was together.
"Did these days all missed me to have no?(The computer novel stands 16 ks.cn)"
I smile to ask a way.
Several individuals hear I thus of ask words, on the face all peep out some bashful airs, say is don't think that just is really false.However I just come back, and Feng Luan again is in home wife, so other several individuals with I after saying a few words also all sought lend leave, will I and the Feng Luan stay at room in.
I walk to come forward.Held tight the hands of Feng Luan, the tender feelings ground said:
"These day you suffered hardship."
I after walking, the affairs of this place in island in the mirror lake are all wanted Feng Luan to manage, although she once managed a big organization before, but now not only the affair of only in home want her to make decision, and many affairs on the business also all want her to interfere with, must be very tired.
Hear me asking to have this.The Feng Luan smiled to smile and answered to say:
"All of that are the Qie bodies to do Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论