2012年11月21日星期三

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com he fourth conductor

Once considered oneself's daughter whether would like to?!
The history grasps fame just and ignores three Yis too what to say is to isn't true words, he was in mind just full of the Jing shadow of Ping son now, as for somebody else whether really introduce toward her mama of to he tea rice don't don't in his consideration scope think this!
"I also didn't idea middleman now if the minister can see the words that I would like to marry me to the daughter, I absolutely has no objection to!"
The history grasps fame to rise red the face spoke in the mind words by urgently quick speed.-He is frightened if the night said or is to be getting slower, the fairy maiden on the sky is about to fly to walk!
"Ah 哊 ~!This good!"Three Yi the too pleased smiling face open of way."To to the rightness!Good!Good!"He Chang Qing also beside connects a voice in response to the way, that mouth smiles be able to compare width with hippo.
"Do not know chief?"Three Yis too a saw fix a time overdo and launch an attack to me.
Actually for Ping son I am very like, can I after all come from with future, although always said while playing trick before if return to past marry his three wives four Qies 72 Bin imperial concubine, still attention whether somebody else accepts me!More what to emphasize is mutually two feeling Yue!If I have never listenned to three Yis too with her daughter's conversation I will accept the suggestion that looks to have no loss to me, but clearly know that somebody else's miss doesn't like you that you are still hard to marry her to go home, consider a pair very happily the person live to didn't life of feelings ……this is that I can not imagine!But do I still like somebody else's miss?
"Now I didn't°yet suitable idea middleman ……, if the you two not abandons us, and two Ms. Weis would like to also I see can!"Is end I still just the attractive woman in front handed over a gun to surrender.-As the saying goes:Don't love a mountain love of beauty person of river!
Now that I was a man to also can not help following custom!
"That good!Don't know the chiefs is that free?I see still early as possible knot marriage good!"If three Yis fearing long dream of night too much is many, see her power if can, will let tonight we go into nuptial chamber!However after all they is big door family, still pay attention to very much on the marriage.
"I see is a nice day after three days, suitable marriage!Isn't equal to after three days how?(Is June 4 a nice day?
Four and dead together sound  "I with history grasp fame haven't talked!That is too similar to three Yis no matter daughter the whole life happy He Chang Qing have already delivered words"do not know do we marry chief to the big Ping son and is all right?"
My in the mind is again a burst of to lose, I truely like of is a small Ping!In my brain her pure, that light subtle fragrance ……although hear big Ping and small Ping are twins there from Li Guo Po, a pair person long of look exactly alike, I still keep in mind accepting small Ping!
"Can, you play by ear!"I am some to missingly say.
"Good!Good!That we excused to leave first!"He Chang Qing took his three Yis to walk too much,Beats Detox.
"吔 ~!"The history grasps a fame excitement of beat to roll in the house, part call simultaneously jump" eldest brother!My dream came true!吔 ~!I had a wife!Ha ha ha ha!"This guy was really some to grow crazy!
"Guard's member!Come in!Take away this bedlamite!"I who looking at the houseful dozen history for turning to grasp fame with no reason feel a burst of to annoy and hurtle an outside call way.
"Eldest brother, what's the matter with you?You not is say to like them very much?"The history grasped fame to stop flutter and suspiciously looking at to sat his eldest brother that dazes over there.-He says me to appreciate that the words of Ping son comprehend like them!This idiocy!Has he never seen me to also like small Ping!?
"Nothing important, just some affairs you still don't know.Sit down, you listen to me saying!"
I He Chang Qing's three Yis that the daytime hear too and the dialogue of small Ping in detail of spoke 1 time to him.
"Depend!What mother is this ?!"The history grasps to praise to angrily denounce openly" how can the feeling of so not concerned daughter!?"
"Should say to is all disaster that you ask for out!You***eight generation sons have never seen a woman how of?See a somebody else a little bit more beautiful an appearance of pig!The simpletons all see of come out!And our current identities Be getting more different,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, we can decide the somebody else's life and death important event!"Looking at a history to grasp to praise me to also scolded to open, saw some histories for frightenning to grasp fame" went, you don't also this pair character!Now is this morals of the world!Daughter not on the whole the person is similar, elephant merchandise!Can buy to sell clearly clearly!Do a parent of which have ever truely once considered the kid's happiness?In a short time this customs is an impossible change of, if compulsive change of the words by all means arise the large crowd's objection!Let's still temporarily follow local custom such as the country now!Hereafter slowly turn round this ugly customs and habits from the public opinion, letting and truely having the lover of feelings can don't be blocked Rao!"
"Eldest brother, do you know that that big Ping likes you?"The history grasps fame to see me to ask a way.
"Useless talk!I have never seen a somebody else again, how may the somebody else like me!?"
"That how do you also promise this to the shameless husband and wife?"This guy started counter-attacking.
"Eat a color, sex is also!This sentence you always understand!"I feel a face a top have a fever."Besides I don't want those two shameless husband and wife will also not ask for her will, who know to marry her who?!If dissipated old man not and more Chan?!I this calls self-sacrifice save a person!Idiocy!Be getting more understand?!"
", Originally the eldest brother was also the attractive woman that fancies a somebody else!"The history grasps fame Be saying and escaping.
June 4,Beats Solo HD, 1862.A clear sky.
Started my in command of department hanging up lanterns and festoons yesterday, conductor department inside one joyful weather-because their chiefs have already wanted "greatly married"!Two regrettable bridegroom officers hid, it is said that was the tailor of best whole city is just measuring body figure to do clothing for them!Still have that to round for minister them to want their two meaning meaningses!Can from the building in spread to come incredibly is old Zhang Chu how many silvers old Li Chu how many silvers of type of, does the chief get married not only need not to take out money to still have money income?Didn't°yet be bright on the sky of the morning of the fourth, conductor became a market in department, city inside presentable of as long as is all running of personal thing to come to here.Connect to take to direct a department outside of street up also round full person.
"I say eldest brother!This skull cap how so difficult see!?Don't wear a hat not to is all right?"The history grasped fame to hurtle to come in, this guy wore full-length gown jacket and button up on the head skull cap, seem to be very funny.
"Do I say that you aren't good-looking?!This skull cap went together with to ascend you to have no in the accommodation!"I am serious of dynasty he says.
"Really?"The history grasps to praise one lookinging at of face doubt me."Really!Yes!This body clothes chief what you wore is getting more quite the cheese!"Those voices voices of person's conflicting viewses that change clothes for him that behind make track for to come over agreed with a way and hurriedly pulled him to go out.
From 4:00 a.m. grow to start dressing up till now for five hours!Those guys round me east lane lane the west make of I have never discovered to wear clothes to still be so troublesome!The history after grasping fame to go out my person in the room also spread to go out.I decide to walk to the I bedroom to go to lo lo.He Chang Qing says me that bedroom to maid who still about, get married have to from the lately very small decoration for a while.Don't know they change my bedroom what kind?The door outside sticks Dou greatly red double of pleased, the window also changed, the wood window in yellow became the carving red sandalwood wood window of purple red and outside also stuck a deep red pleased word.Entered a bedroom, discovered this house, I had already been getting more incognizant!Is this it I that stayed the long bedroom of half year?Before in house only a single bed, change now month with wooden red sandalwood shelf bed in the hole door, the red debt son of pendency of bed up embroider where did a rightness of mandarin ducks swim.Put before bed a look is also a red sandalwood wood make of stool not elephant stool, tea side-table not the thing of elephant tea side-table, this is dry what use?Is convenience, do I go to bed something to use?The problem is a bed to follow Gao Hao Xiang don't also have no call to mat feet of!?The women of a red sandalwood wood carving person crest the Shu cabinet sign the flank in the bed.I open a door, what a guy!The inside incredibly filled up a quilt!Believing my whole life is to use not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论