2012年11月6日星期二

beats dr dre g who bestrides in r

The woman of joys.
The piece necessarily and first disagrees very much, but has never also kept Zhang dinged Bian from taking me to walk.
Return to man sun, Zhang Ding Bian sends to me his official residence.Carved railings and jade inlays in mansion, the eaves of veranda is like Zhuo, not greatly same with country.Unfortunately, this all isn't that I want.
I want of, probably he really must not know, probably he knows but doesn't say and intentionally set up for not to know.I selfishness inside, is hope that he really doesn't know.Sometimes, but have already hoped that he can know.The person is so self-contradict, there is no way.
His official residence, not only only is a Wei official residence is so simple too much, and still a special organization spy train organization.
But I, from now on will do his official residence more than 30 spies win, most usually but an of commonness.
Is all right, I accept.Were it not for this person, probably, three year agos I have already starved in Huang Peng Zhen's street, were it not for this person, where will I have three years of nice day to lead?In fact, I make greatest efforts to make I think so:In fact his in the mind is unwilling to make me come to be spy and is just person in river's lake, body not from F.
Three years and three years again three years, how many three years can the life have?Again is a three years in the past, I was 16 years old, came to standing gracefully, the Zi permits cut off beautiful, called up to is an unique generation color beauty.
Zhang Ding Bian also more and more thinks greatly of to me.He teaches me the fighting skill in person and teaches me how to behave a little bit conducting truths in person, I usually feel in selfishness, in fact he isn't not either to like me, otherwise why he will compare to me to don't be good friends with a lot of?
And persons, such as Chuang gammer, doctor Mo and cow scholar...etc. a wish to carry out a task different, I hope to have been having been guarding at Zhang Ding Bian nearby and free to a day like water, so with each passing day pass.As long as canning see him, I heart foot Yi.
But performance task of that day of, is still approach.And, that is an astounding big task.
Although the task is big, in fact but also simple, is the woman that kills a banality.That woman nameds Xu Bi Yi.
Xu Bi Yi is originally also a very usually very common woman, just because her elder brother is Xu Da who move world, but the husband is Zhu Yuan Zhang who bestrides in response to the sky, she becomes not usual.
This isn't usual but didn't give her the luck for bringing the slightest, brought an endless endless fatal disaster for her.Kill Xu Bi Yi's reason, obvious, be for leaving to slowly reach and these two somebodies of Zhu Yuan Zhang.
I usually think that Xu Bi Yi is also really a lamentable woman, she probably dream don't thought of, this will become the reason that she is killed.And story from the first, have been already destined, she wants to die in the hand of favourite.
Do cutthroat, can not have feelings.Once there being feelings, will have been already tied down, have been already tied down, not ability good completion task.The Xun leads our person and teaches us how to say.
I clearly know this truth, but still keep suppressing not to live my feelings to Zhang Ding Bian.I can not make anyone know, have to silently and bury it in mind.Since love him, so solve this for him cares at home.Since love him, that likes to say for he working, I to I.
After, I am arranged into Li Shan the long mansion.I don't know Li Shan is long to know not to know my true identity.I think that he affirms not to know, if know, he will not take a last person of his own future prospects and item head come risky of.
Just this is all of no account.I and Li Shan long, is a mutual exploitation.He wants to make use of my beautiful looks, Be pleased to Zhu Yuan Zhang, regard highly for Zhu Yuan Zhang afresh, but I, then have a secret secret:That is to wait for an opportunity to kill Xu Bi Yi.Arouse Zhu Yuan Zhang and slowly reach of is suspicious of mutually, let so much too the Wei take advantage of an opportunity plan anti- Xu Da.
Hence, I became Li Shan long adopted daughter, the name was called Li Ning Lao.And under the Li Shan's long arrangement, knew Zhu Yuan Zhang.Zhu Yuan Zhang sees my rare facial appearance and indeed as expected dump for me.Is very quick, I was connected to go into a country male official residence, and got Zhu Yuan Zhang's doter.
Zhu Yuan Zhang wants to give me a honor and duties.Ma Xiu Ying declines to comment.See come out, she is a woman of cleverness, in her eyes, have no love to Zhu Yuan Zhang, only have natural affection and rely on support.She handles an affair and handle very rational.Probably because don't love, so as to keep out of it.She got Zhu Yuan Zhang's high regard.
At that time, Xu Bi Yi just was getting more pregnant, interest blunt blunt of come to report good news with Zhu Yuan Zhang.After knowing to seal me as the madam's affair, she becomes very low to fall and see come out, she has a strong love to Zhu Yuan Zhang.The feeling love loves this time a matter, if can keep out of it, can deliver by milli- not hurt, but once making oneself fall into, meeting everlasting perdition.
Xu Bi Yi is a person like this.But I, Na orchid snow, again ever be not?Just we are 2, fall in love of person respectively the dissimilarity is just.
Zhu Yuan Zhang spoils me of the heart have been already settled and seal me of the heart is as well hard, free to Xu Bi Yi how request, he isn't willing to loosen, either.In the dark place, I grow comfortable one breath, probably I have several cents sympathize with slowly green jade instrument, just sympathize with this time matter, can not lump together arbitrarily with task.Who let her is Xu Bi Yi just, is the younger sister who slowly reaches, is Zhu Yuan Zhang of such as madam?
While thinking that everythings all become settled situation, my that woman came.She make Chu flow smoke, is Wu's military adviser.I thought at first that the woman like this was long-last to whet in the wind and frost in the Si, should how the heroic spirit thrive but without restraint wild is of person.Besides, she still the red dress enchanter who move world, being legendary can overturn the person of the imperial government in Yuan Dynasty.
But, see by that time, I am a bit tiny astounded.That is too much the woman of weak pallor, have the beginning of big disease on the face the color more, the between the eyebrows is light and soft, the eye bottom is cool., This is to make smell in the armed forces breeze extremely frightened of Chu military adviser?, This is to flick in 100001000 troops and horses middle fingers if the female military adviser settling?
My consternation, I hear in the dark place while also remaining between the canthus eyebrow Chu flowing smoke to ask for a favor to Zhu Yuan Zhang.However, she is come to ask for a favor, she of the speech talk in, have no half for cent of humble.Her being just elephant is saying that the common words are similar, teach Zhu Yuan Zhang to treat Xu Bi Yi well, don't be ungrateful to her and side person's hope.She also mentioned Xu Da and spoke of war situation situation.I know that Zhu Yuan Zhang Ji hates Xu Da already for a long time for a long time, originally think one Nu: the meeting thunderbolt of Zhu Yuan Zhang, but have never thought him more to unexpectedly nod should.
Zhu Yuan Zhang talks with her, and with side the person is different.I suddenly understood a matter, Zhu Yuan Zhang truely loved of the person is originally at present this red dress woman.Has been been so long a period of time of get along with, I see come out, Zhu Yuan Zhang to Ma Xiu Ying only respect have no love, only feel pity on to Xu Bi Yi, also have no love.But to me, then because of my beautiful looks the man is naturally all lewd.The heart of love of beauty, the person all has it.
Only while flowing smoke to Chu, he will show unintentionally his the cordiality is deeply.
I immediately thoughted of a legend.It is saied that,beats dr dre, man Wang Chen You forgives, person fall in love, is also an at present woman.She goes to a man the soldier is, Chen You forgives for the sake of her and doesn't hesitate to ask for Nu the armed forces and put her a way out.But Liu Bo Wen, to this woman, as well have feeling.Persons all say Liu Bo Wen's fiancee, be because Liu Bo Wen is shifted the love to another person to Chu to flow smoke but suicide in the Duo precipice of.
From Chu flow the conversation of smoke and Zhu Yuan Zhang, I peeped Zhu Yuan Zhang to flow the thick cordiality of smoke to Chu.This how of a legend woman, lead whole day descend the most outstanding of how many men, all living feeling to her heart, don't leave not to leave?Think of Zhang Ding Bian, I can not help some start to envy her.At least, she can love she love, with no regret, and I, connect to let the lover know that the opportunities that I love him all have no and can not have, either.
Pass by to flow smoke with Chu some kind of talk to after, Zhu Yuan Zhang indeed as expected gave up to sign me as three madams' viewpoints.Lead in fact not for dealing with Xu Bi Yi, I again how can rare?Zhu Yuan Zhang is again good in the another woman eyes, in the my eyes, what also not BE.
I the second stratagem.Be in advance arrange cow scholar, the incarnation becomes a drama cotyledon text light, and design for Xu Bi Yi Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论