2012年11月19日星期一

Beats Solo HD son was red face to

Look in the eyes I know they is with settle me.See no one's leaving me don't also say what always walk toward the forest.
When I a walk into forest to feel that the pressure on the body aggravated 100%, even the speed is also slow 100%.In order to prove that my felling isn't an illusion, I return overdo there hope to go especially to the thunder, indeed as expected, their speed compare peacetime also slow 100%.Exceed a heavy step we walked in the forest under the leading of small white more than two hours, fill the air putrefied flavor of leaf on all sides, the towering tree held up outside sunlight, under the tree of we lean against often the sunlight that shoot down to go straight up from the leaf.We arrived at a by the lake after being a burst of left curved right to turn, on all sides calculating of the lake not up is what beautiful landscape, but lake water the pure Che see bottom.
My Gao Ju's right hand signals hint'stopped a rest', after dismounting I arrive at thunder especially nearby, say to him:"You are getting more tired, take a bath!"
"The host want us to take a shower!Is blunt!"Thunder especially Leng for a while to the person of behind call way.
"Is blunt!"More than 200 numbers of the rear person's one roars loud a side undressing to take side to to lake hurtle.Looking at them vivid action, compare with to is like two flock of different persons in times before with the person of those action slownesses.
"Qiao son!Do you want to also wash for a while?"I arrive at before the car saying of the Qiao son, can the Qiao son was red face to shake to shake head.
"That I had to I to go!"I turn round to walk to the by the lake.
Probably you will thought of why world Wu ever since that time got into dark forest have already come to have been being subjected to attack of those evil monsters!In fact problem on small white.The small white originally belong fastens 1 kind of Huan monster at the light, but it not only only such but ride by that it still creates a life time absolute being, so then it can with ease pass in and out the absolute being altar of absolute being boundary.Think that in those early years the small white followed behind to create a life time absolute being the east advertised for west begged for to make track for to kill an evil monster, time a long produced breathing that let the evil monster fear on it, so a got into dark forest those evil monsters escaped without a trace, did that also appear to attackstoned world Wu.
He arrives at by the lake, in the lake the thunder of drama water especially they a while all uprising with show high regard, also ignore body up have to be dressed in pants.Wu Tian starts solving next tie up to round much threeer lunar the black cloth on him, a wisp of silver silk from as waterfalls shawl but next peep out his that only the woman just has of Jiao the beautiful side permit.Thunder especially waits a person is stunned speechless a while, they by instinct the Wu live private parts, this a moment their brains unprecedentedly and unifiedly think a way:"Really have never thought host incredibly are a female."World Wu didn't care their actions and vision, probably because the reason been used to misunderstand!When he solution light tie up in the black cloth on the body, thunder especially their previous viewpoint right away be overthrown.
After 30 minutes, in lake left world Wu, sees he still just the east rub west to wipe to be like to wash pretty happily of, return Du Du to mumblingly say in mouth:"Never feeling originally take a shower will be 1 kind to enjoy!"Led very in a short while, world Wu is from the lake in walked out, put on a he is from the car in seek of clothes, although having a little is big still full beautiful.The Qiao son also arrived at by the lake at this time, she was or so to look about to be like at look for what,cheap dr dre beats, be she sees arrive just- put on clothing world Wu to stand see her own reflection on water on the rock, she walked to say to him in the past:"This elder sister, do you have the host that see our house?"
"Elder sister?!She at call who?"Think, he also starts to be or so looking about and sees arrive on all sides they connect a person to also have no, besides which, point at oneself with the inquiring look in the eyes looking at her to be like is saying:"Are you asking me?"Sees Qiao son determine a location to nod very much.
"I look to be like very much'elder sister'?"Drive not the misunderstanding of Qiao son say.Qiao son immediately for of a Leng think a way:"Did the host when become a woman?Yi!Adam apple!Originally the host are only long of be like a woman but with!"
"Have no!Have no ……"Qiao hurriedly explanation way.
"Calculate, let's return !"He interrupted the explanation way of Qiao son.
All the way, the Qiao son pulls my left arm, the last body tightly sticks me, the arm that live me of the soft chest crest, let me feel a kind of soft felling, don't know why to have this felling as well.Have no language all the way, we returned to a car brigade to know the Huan here from the claver of others the monster is quite a few, very dangerous, also because would be sealed for the forbidden ground like this.Hence I decide to be going to hunt a head of Huan the monster play.
Canceled thunder especially and the Qiao son want the mind beginning for following behind dynasty forest the deep place walk to, walk each time 1 my cutting down a tree as signpost have already done not need to get lost.Walk to leave a car brigade have already there been 1 kilometer, can a Huan monster didn't also see, I started those words to doubt that they say in times before is really a leave.A burst of sand sand to sent out to interrupt my way of thinking in the grove of front, I jumped a treetop the grove hope to go, sees a head of gaur is eating grass, the gaur is very strong, there are at least also more than 300 catties, one meter is many Gao, three meters to grow, have a liking for to is two kinds with the gaur nothing important on the earth, but it incredibly has three tails.Can I didn't notice this, what full brain think BE:"There was a beef to eat tonight, ha ha."
Thoughting of will do, I the government and people cow jump to think a sword to cut down its neck, but I am getting wronger, the gaur has never stood to allow me to cut into pieces, it sees me jump to have no strain to it, be I arrived in out of the sky of time its big dynasty I open, a fireball projects from its.See this circumstance, I right away regret in times before underestimate enemy the gist, in out of the sky of I a very and soon revolved to change direction insurance insurance the ground once hid that fireball, can it didn't end like this, it and then dynasty I probably fall in of the location vomit three balls, but now of I have already no longer underestimated enemy the gist, palm one anti- a Zhang spirit beats toward the big tree of one side, the rebound dint bringing along with the Zhang spirit makes me stop at home position, the grey sword spirit of a Xuan body a half month form immediately flew to chop down a cow head, the blood keeps shooting like water gun three meters how far.
After two hours, I trail to kill a cow Kobe beef first time to arrive a car brigade to see thunder especially and Qiao son early had been waiting to see in the place that I leave what this act make my at heart comfortably warm, I handed over to cow them to handle, didn't think thunder especially they but round this dead cow to point out a point.
"How?"I walked over to ask a way.
"Return to host,Beats Solo HD, we at discuss that this isn't x-rated for fasten the evil monster as cow!"The thunder returns to way especially.
"Fire cow?"I see ask a way to the dead of the ground.
"Yes!"The thunder answers a way especially.
"Is how that distinguish it a fire cow?"Looking at that to have no the cow head of two kinds with common gaur to ask a way.
"As long as chop down to open its skull ……" thunder hasn't finished saying especially, anxious of I have already risen sword to fall…………
A spool of business article chapter 11:Dark forest



Chapter 12 Wu Xue



Because the downfall cow head of sword was divided into two halfs, a three greatly red crystal stones are from the cow head in dropped down.The crystal stone holds in the Zhang and still spreads repeatedly of calories, looking at the crystal stone in the hand to ask a way:"What is this ?"
"This is the crystal stone of evil monster, the every evil monster will have a crystal stone that together fastens with it in its brain,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, the crystal stone of evil monster is also similar to the evil monster to is divided into seven classes, it is said that saying is the tallest of seven class saint monster its crystal stone is like a person's head similar big.The thunder returns to way especially."
"Does the x-rated evil monster get Li to harm?"See the dead cow that the thunder still in astonishment looking at in the ground especially, I ask a way.
"Yes!Only the sword teacher above grade can kill a x-rated evil monster!"The thunder returns to way especially.
I order thunder especially they processing beef, oneself takes a crystal stone alignment by the lake, the side walks my side think how to promote thunder especially their fighting skill?While doing not want to wait until evil monster to attackstone I want to protect them, "!Have!"Thought of a way of I the momentary excitement shouts loudly.
"Xi Xi ……" simultaneously smile part dynasty the small white walk to, one side is leisurely and carefree to eat grass of small white suddenly a cold Zhan turn a head dynasty I hope and see I smile happily of walk toward it again give a tremble.
"Small white! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论