2012年12月4日星期二

Green Monday Beats but auto to the thu

A group of minor planet bodies, place separate 7 lights again, be face west star."
"According to the dependable intelligence report, together two emperor the son totally has three people together,beats solo, the airship forced landing is on the star not over three, three battleship of E types blockade three poles of living the star respectively at present, more than 3,000s fly a soul basically concentration at the fourth, be divided into 3 brigades as to it's he part carry on periodically patroling.Three battleship should have already carried on a living creature fixed position to the whole star, it biggestly probes into scope to be able to arrive with 7 only is diametral of inside the scope, is also arrive to face west star."
Is public to listen to in every aspect and mutually Qu, thus and tightly defend, we of 500 people however ten how many common of after small scaled space craft plus reformation of 100 meter or so war ship, how ability did the enemy once get this troops?
The stone is concealed to suddenly ask a way:"Should their energy supplies come from which star?"
A life time is lovely to say:"The shadow galaxy is an at the right moment not in any jurisdiction district the position of place, so the place that didn't have a supply in the circumferential star."
Stand on a life time lovely nearby of a prime of life man say:"Store quantity according to the normal regulations to compute, an E type battleship lading contains more than 300 persons, can provide its half month of food storage and have three E type battleship at present, and 3,000 of rest flies a soul, presumably can support for an around week."
The stone is concealed to say:"Two emperor it has been three days since son surrounded, is also within four days, big emperor's son will definitely take action."
Four days can truely get through this time crisis?
Shadow galaxy-hope the country star-forest plain
Saw from the star sky, hoping the country star is present a powder color, this is because the soil quality of star is to present pink, the special nutrient system makes the plants of star all regard pink tone as principle, even if is at present this one forest, open of as well is the blossom of powder color, thunder a corner that put station in the forest in the sky in, careful of the details hit the ground ascend of small seedling.
Stand he sees in mental concentrationly like he is a beauty nearby, the just present beauty seems whole body all depend on in the thunder bosom for putting in the sky, the double eyes are tiny to shut of, this where is seeing thing, obviously is enjoying this being getting more attentive of a short moment.
The sky of the thunder puts see for a long time, just sighed tone, the beauty is tiny to tinily open an eye, the hands hold the thunder face for putting in the sky, saying of gentleness:"The sky puts, you how looking at these seedlings every day, saw and sigh, don't tell me as well why."
The sky of the thunder puts to lower the head to took a look beauty, a grasp her soft Yi in hand, say with smile:"I isn't this seeing seedling, in fact is the method that succeeds in escaping in the thinking?"
The hand of beauty is held tight, throwing in of body but auto to the thunder bosom for putting in the sky, the Zheng wears a big eyes pleased way:"That can thought of what method?"This appearance if be seen, and then have who will believe that this woman unexpectedly is the Mao group of company in the cosmos of the woman entrepreneur beauty?Whether sink into the woman in the love to would be thus and again how of violent, in beloved man's in front, always the appearance of one vice- small sheep?
The sky of the thunder puts to shake head a way:"With lend me the body up of gather breeze to quit and Ao cloud A, as long as there is a great deal of water in the geology, I then can with lend these living creatures fixed position that make a special material, make us get away from the other party, wipe machine again to succeed in escaping.Just unexpectedly the geology of this star is special, really is have no from make use of."
The beauty sweet girlish voice says:"Unexpectedly big emperor's son is unexpectedly thus cruel, this estimate is make a firm decision to want to two emperor the son is at the hopeless situation, estimate we this time can be bury along with an article."Say with smile:"However I very happy, can depart from this life together with you, really is a happy affair."
The sky of the thunder put white she 1:"You this is what silly talk, much oner the hoof happy, does everyday want to die?"
The beauty Du wears a mouth way:"That might it not be elephant Ms. Ling is similar, silly silly sit on the rock every day, hope star sky on the sky, don't know in the Du in mouth wear what, so I very happiness, there is lover at nearby, little long for of bitterness."
The sky of the thunder puts a strange way:"Do you also know who she is thinking of?"
Beauty white thunder the sky put 1:"You think I similar to you dead brains, allow who all see come out Ms. Ling is that the one is infatuated to the concealed stone, just I really surprisingly, stone concealed this boy will in order to leave of reason to refuse Ms. Ling, I had been thinking before, if Ms. Ling fell in love with a person, that person musted be happy must depart from this life to live, unexpectedly change into Ms. Ling to depart from this life to live this time."
The sky of the thunder puts to say:"Do not boy boy of, how say that he is also that my boon is male, if isn't him, do I still surround in the prison now."
The beauty depends to put a body on the thunder sky a top way:" Because he is that your boon is male, I just gave him the post for adjusting, if not because of you, how may he have a so good opportunity?"
The sky of the thunder puts to sigh a tone way:"Ah, however I pour to really hope now the stone boon is male here, if he, will definitely have what way succeed in escaping."
Beauty strange way:"Is really oddness, that stone was concealed to actually have what magic power, you see you and Ms. Ling, all infatuated similar."
The sky of the thunder puts to say with smile:"Probably is the man's intuition, elephant Ms. Ling also believe the miracle is similar, I still remember last time in being dark and sending star, stone Mr. En the situation that the extrication of Ms. Ling came, although had contingency, but, stone Mr. En made people say honest words with the matchless conviction and stood at him nearby of felling, very comfortable."
The beauty sticks the whole Jiao Qus to all depend in the thunder bosom for putting in the sky, raises head and gathers together in the thunder ear way for putting in the sky:"That, I at you nearby, you whether ……is comfortable?"
The sky of the thunder puts to feel be picked the fire rise, in the eye not from get sensual desire your work, swallowed to swallow a saliva way:"Does this problem still need answer?"
2 people,such as snake, generally entwine, beauties of spring in the forest is limitless, but the forest is outside but many are disconsolate disappointed for several cents.
I am missing you, is missing you, I think of for the first time to at the time that you took a picture, you were that very tiny and in fear discomfort, I still remembered that you took photograph of time, the that silk pleased side permitted, previously, I thought that you always couldn't smile.I still remember that on the airship, you say to me, I am like your wife very much, I still remember your that double of eye and familiar voice, I think that I fell in love with in that a moment you and listen to the wife whom you start to talk about you, I unexpectedly have no and envy, on the contrary feel because of elephant she but have a position but feel a kind of difficult to express concussion in your heart,Beats Studio.
Do you know?I always can't thus of, I remember that you saved me for the first time, you got hurt, you embraced I rushed out their to surround, that a moment,Green Monday Beats, I felt that good warmth is well warm, even if is a hail of bullets, want ~only in your bosom, I then feel to very have peace of mind.But, I left you, very helpless very helpless, that a moment, I cry elephant child, cry very helplessly very helpless, but see you again, but you already heel another female kid together, my heart is almost ground to become a slice, but the love is love, I can not cut off of thing, I have already canned not take out love back, also not the elephant can find out manuscript and all canclled you, leave that split second of mine at you, I almost lose ground, but, I can not fall flop, because of, I still need to use my energy to love you.
Save me for the second time, I feel that I has already prepared feeling so much general, I am praying every day, hope that you arrived at me, you finally came, but, you saved me, but why want to abandon me?You know that the heart that don't know a female kid is a what flimsiness, I not elephant you so of cruelty, not elephant you are so strong, not elephant you so unique feeling-but, I can not throw in embracing of others, I once tried, I really once tried, but I, I can not fall in love with other people, I the elephant parasite is similar, left you and then can not exist, concealed, you is where, you is where, you know, I am missing you, even if is dead, I also want to die in your bosom ……
If the information inebriates, the eyes are restraining tears, the noodles permits distressed Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论