2012年12月10日星期一

cnn his take a rest the

"I say:"Come, Qiao Qiao, need not you stem what, take a rest bottom also good ……" I feel my voice is very gentle and soft, seem Qiao Qiao is my close younger sister.
Is very quick, Qiao Qiao press rang my door bell.I open a door, the Qiao Qiao remains is the white dress trousers of whole body, and Gao Gen Liang of crystals drags along on the feet.Her facial expression isn't so good, a bit tired permit to present.I closed the door and said:"Take a bath."
She orders to say:"H'm, the elder brother goes to bed to lie, abominably dirty on my body, wait me, right away good!"I order to say:"Be free, you slowly wash, don't I help?"
The Qiao Qiao pushes away me to say:"Dislike!Don't you help, don't touch first, I wait me to wash well, painful dead!"The posture that she walks is a bit weird, I know that this must be the guest to make it's too malicious, I not from must have some to love,cnn.
I return to big bed up lie down, ordered a smoke etc..The Qiao Qiao really washed very for a long time, she finally came out and rounded a big towel on of body.I uncover the edge of quilt to make her come in, she takes off a towel, naked drilled to come in.I lightly hug her, she says:"Elder brother, sorry, my underneath is very painful, don't touch me first good?"
I order, tender feelings ten thousand kinds of grounds hug to hug her and say:"Qiao Qiao, elder brother motionless you, you like this take a rest, the elder brother just missed you."The arch of Qiao Qiao kisses me in my bosom the small red bean before the chest, say:"Your Zha so late just think of to make my telephone call?Make a phone call earlier I need not drive it has been livelong night since that old abnormal condition maded ……"
I daut her very soft body, say:"The Qiao Qiao don't do this, you grow too small, the body cans not stands what they toss about."Qiao Qiao says:"Yes, I suffer a los very much of, but the guests all like to order me, also because I grow pocketsized, they make me do a various very difficult finished action, calculate, don't say these, elder brother, do you know, I next once the clock see the number that the telephone is your room, I liked at that time concussion of, elder brother, you is I met of to I of the best person!"
I say:"The elder brother isn't good, should not make you still continue to encounter offense, so, you tomorrow resign with owner, we didn't do, the elder brother opens a store for you, do you like to do what?The elder brother gives you the investment!"
"!Really?I ain't dreaming?Elder brother, I have been wanting to open an underwear store, had better be a Yi power Dan market in Hangzhou in, there is the most fiery, I once saw a lot of time, but, one underwear store like this needs more than 2,000,000 alienation fees, I just did more than two months here, under the Zan not arrive 100,000 piece ……"
I interrupt her to say:"Is all right, the elder brother gives you the investment, you conduct, it is yours to earn, Kui the elder brother repair for you!"The Qiao Qiao sat a while, she rushed toward to kiss me in my face, once 1 time all over the place kiss my face, my eyes, nose, and mouth, I feel she is sheding tears, is she it pleased pole but Qi that still keep feeling her own injustice?I comprehend this feeling very much!Sometime we will in despair looking at an unreachable target, the in the mind thinks oneself may can not attain that target this lifetime, but, suddenly and one day, lucky condescend to come!But, oneself at this moment but have been with cuts and bruises all over!
The Qiao Qiao is a very pure kid, she cries in a great messly, don't live the ground says with me sorry sorry!I pacify her and say:"Like, Qiao Qiao, don't cry, everythings all ended, after sky is bright you be my underwear manager Dian,Facebook!"
Qiao Qiao still just my bosom sob to say:"My daring not believing this is true, battalion elder brother, from now on, the Qiao Qiao belongs to your a person just forever!"I clap her small bottom to say:"You first good rest bottom, you at I this room rest, I call total set again take a building card, sleep in a short while!"
"I am not!I could not slept, too excitement, elder brother, do you have so much money?Why do you want to help me such a young girl?Weren't you afraid of me to take money disappearance?"The tear stain on the face of Qiao Qiao hasn't done, she the doubt ground ask me.
I smile to say:"Your running doesn't drop of, you belonged to me just this lifetime!I tell you now, I am what kind of person, I am an owner of very big company in Shanghai, my having a lot of under charges is working for me, you are this underwear store, will be our part of the company, these you slowly will understand of ……"
Qiao Qiao says:"My father mother will be very happy that I can make an affair that I like by myself, I even if is give you part-time job, this store probably can not earn too many money, but good enough to with let our whole family lead up honourable of living!"The Qiao Qiao gradually resumed equanimity, the beginning warmly started to discuss about the detail that opens a point with me.
My patience listens to very well, I in mind say to I:An investment like this is probably worth, I did a good matter on the whole, probably can how much make up what I committed too many sins.
The Qiao Qiao started using her hand and to contribute efforts to me, I relaxed ground to enjoy all over, the Qiao Qiao completely forgot his/her own whole body exhausted, the whole body heart devotion ground dulcifies for me ……
It is dawn, I released my desire in the small of Qiao Qiao, this was a girl who is worth my cherishing, and I am silent to say to Is:Enough existence guarantee that I want to her, I in no case will make her become the second precious jade precious jade!





Volume 10 is returned the Xi chapter 97 will never want hand goes limp
Renew time:2010-12-114:45:48 chapter word numbers:2587


Chapter 97 will never want hand goes limp(the midnight thanks to beat to appreciate) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!That dozen appreciates, begging everyone has to beat to appreciate the dozen appreciate 10 original text currencies, many really more not!After all we have two books at the same time more, blare~)
……
We hug to each other to sleep to go, had been sleeping till noon, wearing a small strong dozen the call words is noisy awake I."Four elder brothers, get up, let's have rice together."I say:"Like, wait me for ten minutes!"The Qiao Qiao still lazily lies, lazy don't think of in the bedding.
I a draw back a quilt, clapped a slap to say on her small bottom:"Get up quickly!Next have a meal!"Qiao Qiao says:"I am very tired, you allow me to sleep again meeting son ……" I the body in Fu, in her cheeks kiss say all of a sudden:"Like, that you sleep, I descend to have a meal and take 1 for you to come up under etc.."
"H'm, husband, you are really like ……" she calls my husband, my in the mind is some sweet in fine threads fellings,google.I come out room and wear small strong and Zhao Tie Zhu Dou all wait me in the hallway.
We descend to have a meal together, I ask a way:"Does Zhang Feng shout?"Wear small strong say:"Shanghai there left Daewoo, I don't trust and made him take big parts of brotherses to return to."I order to say:"Is also good, make him closely notice, prevent°from person in Hangzhou's revenge."
The meal of international hotel Chinese restaurant matches my taste very much, I ate a lot of, I finally say:" Call this place of brothers' continuing is looking at to the trend of clear Gan under charge, they probably will have an activity, we again take a rest for two days, after two days, we return to Shaoxing to go and do to greatly live!"
Zhao Tie Zhu said with smile:"Medium interest medicine industry!Like, wait to do to greatly live!Have no for a long time great lead!Come to do one cup again!"We 3 toast, suddenly, a black big stand at us of before the table, say:"Elder brother Jun, elder brother Li, you are so having a meal Qiao!"
Is Dong Biao, this guy is to have no place not at, he still keeps taking those two bodyguards of his, two guy side if is unmanned, looking at us.I smile to say:"Is an old black elder brother, you how here?"What about Dong Biao Da Dun sit down to a way:"This restaurant is also mine, how, the flavor is O.K.?"
I say:"Is understand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论