2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio nd sink and secretly

Behind get inclined above.Back and forth strafe for a while!
I ain't afraid will kill a good person, because the hostage is all frightenned by the gun voice now lie prone on the ground.Erection on the spot of, only have bandit!
The Tu Tu Tu Tu Tu Tu……
The tommy gun in the hand crazily shoots bullet.I see a small tiger of thunder have already solved that female bandit, but have no to rob a gun, but see the distance pull Mu strange have already taken aim at him ……
My feeling urgently under shout loudly a way:"The small tiger turns round!"
Thunder the small tiger was roared by me a , conditioned reflex of right on the spot 1 turn round, but with him entwine together of the female bandit turn to ownly and after death ……
Bang bang!
Pull Mu strange connect to open two guns, but beat at that female bandit ground body up, though she is dressed in bullet-proof vest, but is beaten on the body by two bullets, also make her painful must faint.
The thunder small tiger immediately climbs to on the ground and picked up the pistol of the female bandit of ground, head also can't, toward after death a burst of shoot indiscriminately ……
Bang bang ……
Bang bang ……
Bruce Wei benefit Si already when I open fire, took to just join together of owner, right on the spot quickly climb to come over here toward me.
Have to say, person in the time in the place of doom, can really stir up potential!These people crawl headway and incredibly climb quickly!
I a shuttle bullet beat none of the bandits from must bend from the waist dodge, Bruce already compete first climb to my nearby, then stretch hand the exit front door of pulling my behind, he makes an effort first his female companion Ye go out, then live front door with own body crest, then pull Yang Wei, Yang Wei then pulls a hero west card ……
The cartridge clip in the my hand is very quick and then beats light, the Mao Mao is two empty after ringing, I immediately threw away tommy gun, then quickly pulled out the bandit that I nearby pour on the ground to put in the bayonet on the pants, spotted to be apart from my[one] recent bandit and raised a hand to shoot to go out ……
"!"
The bayonet is shooting at his throat, this guy immediately threw away a gun, the hands Wu wore throat to kneel to keep on pouring.
I then immediately and right on the spot and repeatedly beat to roll, the bullet wipes my body to shoot in the ground mountain and surges point of departure to light spark!
See a thunder small tiger again, have already been inhibitted by the thermodynamic power of the other party, the gun in the his hand also beat bullet only, the person hid now at the behind of a demonstration glass cabinet.
Luckily, the glass cupboard is flameproof bullet-proof.
We totally 12 people, in addition to I and small tiger outside, other ten people all hurtled to go out from the doorway, and just a burst of disorderly inside, there are also other many guests, opportunity to see, also think to run toward the doorway, pull Mu as a result strange see a circumstance some inhibit not to live, the malicious voice drinks a way:"Open fire!Escape all to kill!!"
Hear room an inside repeatedly bellow, if there is immediately 3, lift the male guest that the body wants to escape be killed.
And say from another angle, positive because coaxing of these people scatter the thermodynamic power of bandit in disorder and also, it makes our a person able to escape a door to outside go smoothly.
I saw companions to all run, if don't walk again, perhaps I and thunder the small tiger be all surrounding dead here.
My feeling urgently under, suddenly see the clothes of that male bandit below hang a hand thunder ……I immediately eyes a bright, a pulled down, then shouted loudly 1:"The hand grenade came!"
Finish saying, I threw to go out!
The seeing that hand thunder was empty to row in the half an arc, pull Mu strange immediately and loudly way:"Cover!!"
Other bandits all stopped body in succession and had immediately to climb to and had of then immediately the side body hide at nearby of can look for of behind in the thing.
I then took advantage of an opportunity to jump, a held tight a thunder small tiger, then 2 people connect to roll to take to climb of rushed out a door ……
Bang ……
The hand thunder falls at ground up, the bone Lu bone Lu rolled very in a short while,beats by dre studio, then stopped, but slowly didn't set off ……
Pull Mu strange from a distance see one eye, just lambaste a way:"The Fu com bsp;But at the moment, I already pull a small tiger of thunder hurtle come out, just rush out, after death of door just close, hear the gun voice of the inside bang bang bang, the bullet shoots at after death of plank in the door up.
I pull a small tiger of thunder and recognized a direction, ran to pass by toward the direction of temporary kitchen.
There is blood stain on the ground, may be a break out of comer just inside, still someone hit by bullet to get hurt!Once my in the mind sink and secretly pray maimedly isn't Yang Wei!
"Uncle Shi, how didn't that hand thunder explode?"
"Is stupid ……I have no lift ring!All of the inside are hostages,you want me Hollywood of popular all kill by explosion?"
I have never liked pulling of spirit thunder the small tiger is fierce to run, behind have already spread a step of voice.I know that the person that is an inside made track for out.Our quickly catching up the person of front, but seeing all of a bellboy pants mountains is bloods, drive other two people connect drag along the headway of taking the Ye, the most anterior person has already hurtled a temporary kitchen and ran to I say of that front the third room inside, draw back a door go toward in run.
"Is quickly quickly quick!Don't want to die quick!"I a side shout loudly, suddenly, at the temporary doorway of kitchen, I stopped, then saw a small tiger of thunder one eye:"Wait bottom!"
My a head of bumped into a kitchen inside, see a ground of top still have two corpses.It is exactly the public security that I before discover that the right bower, that three white man bandits kills in the kitchen.
I a turned over a public security corpse that lies prone on the ground to come over, then quick of on his waist touch for a while.
I touched an electric shock stick, there is also a long pair of flashlight.I immediately long put flashlight at the padlock of the behind kitchen door top, then saw one eye wall up, at the time the wall of kitchen up hang a few sharp choppers, I take off jacket and all grasped to come over Dou at clothes in.Hear a Bo of flank bang manage the voice of ground crack, but was a small thunder tiger one punch to broke off urgent fire fight of the fire alarm of wall to equip, from the inside a red of the fire fight axe took out and still lifted 1 to extinguish fire to spray a bottle all alone.
By this time, after death of the kitchen door have been already been bumped bang bang make ring, after two guns ring, outside of the person have already directly opened fire to beat the lock bad.
But doorknob hand up hang flashlight, still guard a gate to thwart stop up completely, the person of outside bumped two times again.
I saw a small tiger of thunder one eye and pointed at a ceiling and shouted loudly a way in Chinese:"Top!"
The thunder small tiger jumped up table, one axe covered the net of all last tailpipe to split down, then once his body jump, the hands climb in the air duct to arrive in, a lent dint to jump up.
I saw this inside in the temporary kitchen incredibly still have a temporary cooking stove to have, there is incredibly also a heat of fire and ……one jar gas!Hurriedly my signing to also can not distinguish those in me those is each is what effect, I just try very hard to of break open by force all valve doors, arrive biggest ……indeed as expected, hear the giving vent to anger of cooking stove on the stage voice that a people started sending out Chi Chi.
I jumped in the table, first the knife in the handle knob inside clothes Dou throws to thunder small tiger, then his artistic skill held tight me, my Ye go up.
The air duct is very narrow, unwillingness enough a person crawl the advanced, I toward a small tiger of thunder loudly way:"Climb before going toward!Climb quickly!How fast climb much and quickly!"
Then I a pulled my own shirt, wrapped up palm 1 F with the cloth slice.The thunder small tiger doesn't know that I do so as well is why, however he just shone on to do.
Then this guy grasp fire fight ax all alone, the bosom embraces fire extinguisher and try very hard to of wriggle a bottom to go toward in climb pass by.I still don't live in his behind of press him:"Just son, hurry!Your bottom twists be like a head of elephant!See ghost, I am telling your father, letting you reducing weight!"
Thunder the small tiger is very depressed, a side climbs a side to loudly call a way:"Uncle Shi, ***, you try and see, this place is black and small ……"
By this time.Finally, bang of a , the door of underneath kitchen is bumped by the other party Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论